SIPLAS is the answer to the need to introduce an automatic system in plastic injection moulding lines that allows 100% of the parts produced to be inspected and classified in cycle time.
- Fully automated parts inspection and sorting.
- Defect detection on 100% of the part's surface.
- Highly accurate dimensional assessment.
- Multi-reference system that is valid for several part models.
- System integrated into the production line.
- Traceability reporting. Connection to the customer's ERP.
- Metrological verification in accordance with the load logbook: Dimensions, parallels, perpendicularity, etc…
- Surface defects: Cracks, pores and burrs, underfilling, etc…
- Check for the presence/absence of metal inserts and any other type of assembly.
- Automatic sorting into bags/boxes for dispatch to the end customer.
- Collaboration in the production of parts using plastic injection moulding machines.
MedalDetection of 99.99% of defects.
MapTraceability of 100% of defective parts.
AnalyseAbility to analyse the defects found:
- Photographic documentation of defects.
- Visualization of defects for online decision making.
- Ability to export the results obtained.
Check markSignificant reduction of losses associated with product non-quality:
- Returns of non-conforming products.
- Customer penalties.
- Brand image cost.
CoinsReduction of annual losses due to the production of defective discs.
Band-aidThanks to the use of the data produced by the system, we can study the defects and take corrective measures in the production phase.
Ascending chartPlant appreciation.
Medical kitReduction of costs and work-related accidents.
LocationRelocation of inspecting operators to higher value-added positions.