This legal notice regulates the use of the website https://ausilsystems.eu/ owned by Automatización y Sistemas de Inspección en Línea Global, S.L. (hereinafter, the owner of the website).
By browsing the owner's website, you become a user of the same and you fully and unreservedly accept each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice. You are also informed that these conditions may be changed without prior notice from the owner of the website, in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
For this reason, it is advisable to read the contents of this legal notice carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
Users also undertake to use the website correctly in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, web traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to the owner of the website or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, and the owner of the website may deny or withdraw the right of access and use at any time.
The owner of the website, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, hereby informs you that:
- Company name: Automatización y Sistemas de Inspección en Línea Global, S.L.
- Tax Id. (CIF): B87210795
- Registered address: Plaza del Humedal, 4 — Entlo. 2, 33207 — Gijón/Xixón (Asturias, Spain)
Please find below several forms of contact should you wish to contact us:
- Telephone: (+34) 918 268 025
All notifications and communications between users and the owner of the website shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by any of the means described above.
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. However, the owner of the website may require users to fill in a form before being able to use some of the services provided on the website.
Users guarantee that any data they provide to the owner of the website is authentic and up to date and that they shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements they make.
Users expressly undertake to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the owner of the website and not to use them, among other actions, to:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defence of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the owner of the website or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the owner of the website provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the owner of the website or third parties and, in such cases, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the owner of the website or third parties.
Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to other parties, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or such actions are legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and sales communications or other communications of a commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a body of work that belongs to the owner of the website, and none of the rights of the same may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements copied are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the owner of the website, and it may not be construed that use of or access to the website grants the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the copyright are prohibited.
The placing of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the owner of the website and the owner of the website on which it is placed, nor the acceptance and approval by the owner of the website of that website's contents or services.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out based on the same.
Disclaimer regarding access and use
The content of this website is general in nature and is for information purposes only. Furthermore, access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The owner of the website excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of flaws and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause disruptions to users' computer systems, electronic documents or data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, web traffic usage and this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the owner of the website may not be held liable for the actions of third parties that breach intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and to a person's own image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
Likewise, the owner of the website shall not be held liable for any information found outside this website which is not directly managed by our webmaster. The purpose of any links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform users of the existence of other sources that may broaden the contents offered on this website. The owner of the website does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does the owner suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and therefore shall not be responsible for the results of such an action. The owner of the website is not responsible for the placing of hyperlinks by third parties.
Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
Should any user or third party consider that certain facts or circumstances indicate the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or of any activity regarding the web pages included on or accessible through the website, they must notify the owner of the website, duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood merely as guidance with no legal effect.
The owner of the website may include hyperlinks on this website that lead to other websites, social media or resources operated by third parties, including advertisers. The owner of the website is not responsible for the content or accuracy of these external websites or the availability of such external websites or resources; and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, or for any damage, loss or infringement caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites, social media or resources.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
The language used will be Spanish.
* Document revised on 30/09/2022.